Installed FC-3 on my laptop. I would have to say, FC-3 guys have done their work very well. The improvements are
- SELinux you don’t have to pass on the kernel command during startup to install it.
- Installation is faster
- It recognizes many of my Samsung X05 Ultra hardware.
- kernel 2.6.x benefits are always their.
- Not to forget Xfce is their to eye candy. It really rocks.
- New wallpapers package.
- Menu system is now alike Macintosh.
- Fonts are improved a lot
- Default browser now is Firefox.
- Logout and login sequence is faster.
- Booting is now faster than before.
that’s all I could recall for now. FC-3 with Kernel 2.6.x is now ready for prime time and now I could implement it on my servers.